Friday, January 27, 2012

Pedal Faster!

Pedal faster!
I think I might be getting a little soft because, well, I'm substituting more and more sessions on the bicycle trainer rather than heading out for cold runs in the dark.  I even feel kind of bad about it, but when it's windy and the thermometer is below freezing my motivation plummets and the trainer looks even more inviting.  I concede it can be a bit dull at times and not knowing either the distance cycled or the effort expended is a bit annoying but I suppose when the elements are just too daunting, it'll do.  So much for personal grit.  Oh well, at least I can antagonize the cats while spinning by shouting in a high-pitched voice, "Get out of the way, kitties!", when they wander in front of the trainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment